· HIGHLIGHTS. Electrachemically activated peroxymonosulfate (PMS) was useful for conditioning.A electric current of 0.2 A was enough to produce Fe(II) to activate
· The disintegration achieved during the thermal treatment enhances the sludge centrifugation, allowing a 70% higher total solids concentration in the feed to anaerobic digestion. The digestion of this sludge generates 40% more biogas in half the time, due to the higher solids removal compared to a conventional digester.
The sludge disintegration effect of sludge was strengthened with treating strength. When ultrasonication ED=2w/L, t=10min conditions, the sludge disintegration effect was meet good, the soluble protein, total sugar and SCOD concentration were 1013.6, 512.6, 4184 mg/L, respectively. SCOD/TCOD value enhanced 41.73% compared to the raw sludge.
· Among the biological methods of sludge pretreatment, the biological sludge disintegration is based on enzyme activity that are either produced within the system (autolysis) or externally. The enzymatic lysis cracks the compounds of cell wall by an enzyme catalyzed reaction (Thomas et al. 1993 ; Hasegawa et al. 2000 ).
treatment plant, Shenyang, China. The anaerobic granular sludge was arti cially cultivated in the laboratory. The charac-teristics of the raw sludge and anaerobic granular sludge were presented in Table 1. 2.2 Sludge degradation system con guration Sludge disintegration was …
· Converting wastewater sludge to lipid is considered as one of the best strategies of sludge management. The current problem of lipid production from wastewater sludge is the low yield (0.10–0.16 g lipid/g dry sludge) due to the low availability of easily uptaken materials (such as soluble monosaccharide and oligosaccharide) in sludge to oleaginous microorganism (Rhodotorula glutinis ...
To investigate the influence of ultrasound pretreatment on sludge anaerobic digestion, the ultrasound disintegration of residual sludge in water treatment of petrochemical plant was studied, and the mechanisms of ultrasound and medium were introduced. Experimental results indicate that ultrasound cavitation induces the rise of sludge temperature, which improves ultrasound disintegration on sludge.
· The sludge disintegration degree (DD COD), protein concentration, and polysaccharide concentration increased with the increase of homogenization pressure and homogenization cycle number, and decreased with the increase of sludge total solid (TS) content. ... Beijing 100083, China.
· The effect of ferrous ion (Fe2+) on sludge disintegration by ionizing radiation and subsequent hydrogen production was studied. Sludge was pretreated with 20 kGy ionizing radiation at three pH levels (pH 3, 5, and 7) with 0–1000 mg/L Fe2+ dosages. Results showed that the sludge disruption was better promoted by Fe2+ at pH 5. The highest soluble chemical oxygen demand of …
Disintegration techniques for enhancing the fermentation of waste activated sludge can be apportioned into biological, physical and chemical means, which are included in this review; they were mainly compared and contrasted in terms of the ensuing biogas yield.
· Sludge disintegration is an effective pretreatment to enhance the biodegradability of sludge. At present, the thermal‐alkaline is one of the most commonly used methods, but it has a massive consumption of energy and chemical reagents.
Effect on sludge disintegration by EDTA‐enhanced thermal‐alkaline treatment Bowen Liu Key Laboratory of Industrial Ecology and Environmental Engineering, Ministry of Education, School of Environmental Science and Technology, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian, China
· Ultrasonic Sludge Disintegration A ''Bubbly'' Solution For Anaerobic Digestion Or BNR One of the ongoing challenges in wastewater treatment facilities is the handling of biosolids. It has been found that the total biosolids generation continues to increase each year.
Review Disintegration of Wastewater Activated Sludge (WAS) for Improved Biogas Production: A Mini Review Stanisław Wacławek1*, Klaudiusz Grübel2, Daniele Silvestri1, Vinod V.T. Padil1, Maria Ząbkowska-Wacławek3 and Miroslav Černík1 1 Centre for Nanomaterials, Advanced Technologies and Innovation, Technical University of Liberec, Studentská 1402/2, 461 17 Liberec 1, Czech Republic ...
Author information: (1)State Key Lab of Urban Water Environment Resource, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin, China. [email protected] This paper studied in detail the sludge disintegration and supernatant changes during ozonation and investigated the possible mechanisms. Ozone effectively lysed the sludge.
· Total sludge prodn. in China had an av. annual growth of 13% from 2007 to 2013, and 6.25 million tons dry solids was produced in 2013. Per Capita sludge prodn. in China is lower than that in developed countries. However, sludge management is poor in China. Administrative agents of sludge are not in accordance with each other.
Sludge disintegration is an effective pretreatment to enhance the biodegradability of sludge. At present, the thermal-alkaline is one of the most commonly used methods, but it has a massive consumption of energy and chemical reagents. EDTA-enhanced thermal-alkaline treatment was used to strengthen t …
Ultrasonic treatment enhances sludge disintegration and degradation in a photosynthetic bacteria‐bioelectrochemical system. Youzhao Wang. School of Mechanical Engineering and Automation, Northeastern University, Shenyang, China. Search for more papers by this author. Yuan Pan. Corresponding Author. E-mail address: [email protected] .
Sludge reduction and microbial community structure in an anaerobic/anoxic/oxic process coupled with potassium ferrate disintegration. An Y(1), Zhou Z(2), Yao J(3), Niu T(1), Qiu Z(3), Ruan D(1), Wei H(3). Author information: (1)College of Environmental and Chemical Engineering, Shanghai University of Electric Power, Shanghai 200090, China.
· Additional NaCl triggered sludge disintegration with EPS disruption and cell lysis. • More than 85% of SCOD was composed of proteins, carbohydrates and SCFAs. • SCFAs yield reached 288.2 mg COD/g VSS after 4-day anaerobic fermentation. • Mechanism based on osmotic pressure attack was proposed for sludge hydrolysis. •
Efficient disintegration technology reduces the costs of sewage treatment and biogas plants while improving results. By using Vogelsang technology to digest sludge or substrate, the gas yields of sewage treatment and biogas plants can be optimized. This is complemented by reduced power consumption of mixers, pumps, decanters and other components.
· Various sludge disintegration methods have been investigated for pre-treatment; these methods disrupt cell walls, ... China, which has a sewage treatment capacity of 40,000 m 3 …
· Characteristics of disintegration apparatus. The primary sludge was disintegrated using a JYL-Y99 high-speed blender (Joyang, China). The apparatus consisted of a sharp blade placed at the bottom of the tank, with a tank capacity of 2.0 L, a diameter φ of 130 mm, and a height H of 150 mm.
· Effects of ultrasonic disintegration on sludge microbial activity and dewaterability. Huan L(1), Yiying J, Mahar RB, Zhiyu W, Yongfeng N. Author information: (1)Department of Environmental Science and Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China. [email protected]
Multivariate analysis of sludge disintegration by microwave-hydrogen peroxide pretreatment process. Ya-Wei W (1), Cheng-Min G (1), Xiao-Tang N (1), Mei-Xue C (1), Yuan-Song W (2). (1)Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, P.O. Box 2871, Beijing 100085, PR China. (2)Research Center for Eco-Environmental ...
The Bamberg WWTP is a traditional activated sludge plant having a 12 MGD design capacity, however, was actually being loaded around 15 MGD equating to an 18 day digestion time in the anaerobic digesters. The plant selected to use Ultrasonic Sludge Disintegration to pretreat the sludge prior to entering the digester.
Several technologies and innovations have made their entry recently to favor sludge reduction, including the LysoTherm™ process. Ovivo offers efficient and low-cost sludge disintegration products that use anaerobic digestion processes that reduce sludge without the use of air or elemental oxygen.
The resources of excess sludge exist in zoogloea and bacteria cells.Excess sludge disintegration technique enables the full release of the organic matter in sludge, so that nutrients, energy and other resources in sludge can be fully recycled, meanwhile, the reduction of sludge solids matter can be achieved.Excess sludge disintegration is necessary preprocessing to achieve the harmlessness ...
· To understand the intrinsic role of hydrolytic enzymes in sludge treatment, particularly their effect on the digestibility and dewaterability of sludge, activated sludge flocs were disintegrated using various techniques that included different enzymes (amylase, cellulase, proteinase, DNase, and polygalacturonase), pH adjustment, and temperature adjustment.
Ultrasonic treatment enhances sludge disintegration and degradation in a photosynthetic bacteria-bioelectrochemical system. Wang Y(1), Pan Y(1), Li X(2), Zhang K(1), Zhu T(1). Author information: (1)School of Mechanical Engineering and Automation, Northeastern University, Shenyang, China.
· In the batch studies, the new reactor was shown to be significantly effective in improving sludge disintegration and increasing ozone utilization. For ozone dosages of 0.02 to 0.3 gO 3 /gTSS (total suspended solids) at pH = 10, the average sludge disintegration ratio was more than 17 ± 0.83% higher than that of the conventional reactor.
· To enhance the effect of sludge disintegration, we proposed the following two-stage process and a new index: (1) dispersion of sludge to facilitate homogeneity and to reduce the size of flocs; (2) destruction of zoogloea and bacterial cells; energy disintegration ratio (EDR = DD COD /E S) was used to evaluate this process energy efficiency.Thus, a combined homogenate + ultrasonic (H + …
Sludge disintegration can destroy the sludge structure and cell wall, so as change the sl … J Environ Sci (China) . 2015 Feb 1;28:22-8. doi: 10.1016/j.jes.2014.06.040.
The Crown™ Disintegration System increases biogas yield from the anaerobic digester by up to 30% and reduces the amount of sludge for disposal by up to 20%, drastically lowering disposal costs. The innovative mechanical sludge disintegration process uses cell lysis technology to break down sludge at the cellular level.
washing machine platelump iron ore concentrate equipmentmining machine plant germanysand screening africanickel ore mobile jaw crushermesin pemisah magnetik poratble twin beltused dewatering equipment for sale gulin solutionsscreening machine ashtypes of stone in eastern saudi arabiaquartz crushing searchsmall gold mine operationsstone crushers made in greecestone crushers made in ugandasecond hand crushers salesvibratin roller grinderprimary gold flotating gold strippingmon comthickener making cone gold ore in indiavertical impact crusher zaymolybdenum rhenium merlinproyectos de chancadorassuppliers of coal mining equipment chinasterile talc supplier canadaunderground jaw crusher equipmentwhere are the jigs mines loed in indiasolid mineral metals